|Registration Type||Foreign Delegates (USD)||Indian Delegates (INR)|
|Fee||GST charges||Bank charges||Total||Fee||GST charges||Bank charges||Total|
Policy of Registration
- At least one author of each conference/industry/demo/PhD consortium paper should register under Regular Registration type. If an author has two or more accepted papers, each paper should be registered under Regular Registration type. Student registration type is not considered as a regular registration type. Unregistered papers will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- At least one author of the workshop paper should register under Regular Registration type. If an author has two or more accepted papers, each paper should be registered under Regular Registration type. Unregistered papers will not be included in the workshop proceedings.
- The regular/academician/industry/student registration includes participation in all workshop and conference sessions during April 11 - 14, 2022.
- All Student Registrations should upload University Id/University Bonafide (in PDF format only) while registration.
- Receipt for registration fee will be available for download in the registration system after completing the online registration procedure.
- Payment must be made online with Visa or Master Card credit card.
No refund will be made unless a cancellation request is approved by the conference secretariat. Please contact conference secretariat at email@example.com by
Mar 31 Apr 15th, 2022 (AoE). Any refund will be subjected to an administration fee.